Online simulations that fully match proven effective conversations in your organization. Develop insight into the best conversation approach and start your important conversations with more confidence.
- Challenging simulations that encourage play.
- Scores provide insight into learning objectives and progress.
- Play individually or as a group, and learn from each other.
Training in a safe environment when it suits you. Can be integrated into existing training courses or can be embedded within existing e-learning platforms.
“The participants were triggered by the game element and the feedback. They wanted to immediately “improve” themselves by playing the simulation again.”
Or use online simulations for
Online simulations in a complete learning path around your question. Think of a learning environment around sales, management, service or cooperation conversations.
An e-learning environment that can be linked to or embedded within your own e-learning environment.
- Online simulations supplemented with theory and context, in the form of text, animation and video.
- Extra in-depth insights through more conversation simulations from various angles.
- A learning environment that continuously activates you to learn.
“The great thing about the learning environment is that the healthcare professionals actually actively start practicing the conversation, in contrast to many traditional e-learnings.”
A complete conversation training path that combines online and classroom, with a trainer and / or training actor of DialogueTrainer.
Participants play an online conversation simulation before and after the classroom training.
- Get insight in the right conversation approach and individual learning objects before offline training.
- More effective classroom training by using the insights of the online simulation and focus on previously clarified learning questions.
- Long-lasting effect because learning continues after training: through new simulations and follow-up coaching based on scores.
“We chose DialogueTrainer because we benefit from an approach that ensures a safe environment for participants. And more importantly: one that provides insight into individual learning questions and facilitates continuous support and activation”
Interested? Get in touch!